09 tracker 1436 progress pics (updated)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cetaws6

Reaction score
Well i really wanted to do some fishing today but it was to cold for me so i decided to start the front deck on it and also picked up a 7.5 gamefisher for a 100 bucks yesterday. So heres some pics me and my dad did everything, i need a carb kit, a few L brackets and then i' will start putting the plywood down along with the carpet. I am converting the cooler into a livewell if your wandering why its there.

If anyone has a gamefisher similar to this i would really like a pic of the carb as i think i am missing a throttle linkage or something, Thanks. and enjoy.

P3290002.jpg

P3290003.jpg

P3290004.jpg

P3290005.jpg

Progress...... still have to carpet some stuff but i have the majority of it done, just need some time that i have not had lately.

P4210020.jpg

P4210019.jpg

P4210018.jpg

P4210017.jpg

P4210016.jpg

Great start.

I am thinking that 3by lumber is overkill.

PS, the livewell might work better if it were flipped over. :mrgreen:

yeah i couldn't figure out why it would not hold water in the livewell you might be on to something :mrgreen: As far as the lumber goes it was free and ithink it will last a couple years.

So far so good. I have the same boat and love it so far. I got it last year new but it was a leftover 07. They took 100 bucks off, I couldnt pass that up. I am excited to see how this turns out cause I was thinking of doing mine like that. I am afraid of making it tippy, and also I dont want to lose my wife off the front. She has a history of being a little clumsy :) Heres the link to mine: https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7822 Good luck on the build!

well i have the plywood cut out for mine and i have been so busy that i have not had time to carpet it, i also installed floors and some walls on the side, hopefully i can work on it some this week and finally put it in the water!!!! I have had it for a month and the only water it has seen is from the sky lol. Also just received the carb. kit and water pump for it thursday which i plan on doing tommorow.

I have a 1977 15hp Gamefisher (Sears/Eska thing...) so I cannot help you with a pic of the carb... at least I don't think that it would do you much good as it is a twin and I think your would be a single, but my question is this; where did you get the carb kit? [-o<

Parts are hard to find for these motors. The advice I got from a bunch of people is this;

Get it running.
Sell it.
Buy a Johnny-Rude.

I have not taken their advice as of yet... and *knock on wood* so far so good!

Craig

I get my parts from www.discountmarine.com .He will need your model number and the type of power head.I think yours is a Tecumseh like mine but your carb is different than my 5HP.If you get them running right they usually run good for a long time with little maintainence.

well i figured out my problem with the carb i didn't know how the throttle worked but after some studying i figured out how to adjust it after removing the flywheel, I bought my parts from a guy on ebay sam goodies i think was the name of his store his name was eskaman2008 and he had EVERYTHING you need for these motors and knew what he was talking about also look him up just type gamefisher in the search on Ebay should bring him up. As far as selling it i paid a 100 bucks for it not running, 25 for a carb kit and 14 for a water pump impeller..... 140 bucks for a decent running motor if it blows up i don't care lol.

Looking good so far. I think the framing will be plenty strong! :mrgreen: Good find on the motor. I have a gamefisher trolling motor brand new in the box. My Grandpa had it in his garage, for what I dont know he never fished!

Latest posts