let me see your console

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2007NNBS

Reaction score
im thinkin bout putting a console on my boat...post up pics of yours so i can get a idea please

ben2go said:
They take up to much space so they are rarely seen on jon boats.

:?:

That just depends on how big your boat is. There are tons of them around here in 16'+ boats.

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

Yea, but I was thinking of the regular ole flatties and Vs.You know,the cheap jons,less than 42 inches wide.Those rarely have consoles because they get in the way and take up valuable floor space.

This isn't my boat but if I do a console this is where I'd like to put it.
console.jpg
Rail-and-console.jpg

that first boat is what i was looking for...my boat is 15' long and 6' wide at the middle of the boat across the top

Are you talking about Quackrstackr's,pretty sure you can find them online somewhere.Might even be cheaper to have someone at a metal fab. shop, make one for you or do it yourself out of wood.
The consoles in my post are used to keep the weight up front on river running rigs so they can get on plane quicker.

Quackrstackr can you get me diminsions on your console but without the front hatch part..all im wanting is a side console...also if anyboy else has one post it up please

No problem bit it might be a few days. I will not have the cover back off until I get ready to go fishing again.

The area in front of mine is the livewell.

Check out this link a local jon boat dealer in Fayettville NC they have all types of consoles for sale but they come at a price.https://www.akmccallumco.com/store-console.htm

I didn't get to take any dimensions for you this weekend. I dodged thunderstorms all weekend and it was a mad dash to get home to cover the boat both days.

Latest posts