Triton 1550 Crappie

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MudCat

Reaction score
I am looking to get on the water with a small fish boat, mostly pond and creek fishing.

During my search the Triton 1550 Crappie has caught my eye. Anyone own or familiar with this model? I am mainly concerned with the stability of the boat. I don't want anything that would be too tippy. Any info at all would be appreciated!

I don't know about that boat specifically, but I would guess that would be a pretty stable boat. My brother just bought a new Triton V17, and I was really impressed with its stability. Granted that v17 is alot wider than that 1550, but a 50 inch bottom still isn't a narrow boat. If you are really interested in one, see if the dealer would let you do an on-water test of the boat.

:WELCOME:

Looks like it a stable boat to me. I agree with bubba, see if you can get a test run.

1550%20CRAPPIE%20TRITON.jpg

I haven't fished in that specific boat but have fished from others that are that size. Stability should not be an issue.

Thanks for the welcome and the replies!

I agree it looks stable. The nearest dealer is a few hours away, so I might ride over on Saturday and take a look. The boat seems to be a pretty good no frills model. Boat, trailer and motor (Merc 15 4 stroke) just a bit over $7000.00

Triton makes great boat's. I like that one. Usually crappie specific boat's are narrow for some reason. If that's a 50 wide, should be very stable.

Latest posts