My first Project, just purchased my first boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a great week for me I just purchased my first Boat. Pic's are below. I will add more as I get things done lol times are tough here and money is short, but I think I can come up with some cheap additions to make this one a keeper! please add any suggestions. Its an 85 aluminum V hull and is a 14 footer.

1001029u.jpg

1001030.jpg

1001031t.jpg

1001032x.jpg

my advice would be to keep it like it is right now and fish in it a few months... then keep a little notepad with you to take notes of anything you wish you had or would think would work better modded.

But... if it were mine, I would extend a higher deck in the front level with the middle bench seat and make storage as well as put me a seat up there on a pin pedestal... that first mod should cost you around $100 (pedestal, mount, wood, carpet, hinges)... may not be that much, but I'm pretty sure the pin pedestal, mount, and seat mount is close to $50. The would be around $25-30 (plywood and support) and then the carpet would probably be about $25

Latest posts