took it out for the first time

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathunter21

Reaction score
i finally finished my boat and trailer today, all i have left to do is install a trolling motor, but we took it out for the first time its a 1436 ouchita with a 15 hp 4 stroke mercury, it ran great, its a little to much motor for the boat and at it was plenty enough power at a half to 3 quarter speed with me and dad both in it, i weigh about 170 and him 220. didnt have a gps but would estimate at 3 quarter speed it was pushes at in the low to mid 20s. it was a blast and was worth the 2 and a half months of work. ill try to get some pictures posted tomorow after i get off work. but after the way the boat acted with that motor i will probobly be looking on craigslist for a 42 inch or wider 14 ft boat in the near future. o yea and dad and my uncle are taking it fishing in the morning while i have to work. :cry: ive worked on it for this long and dont even get to be the first person to fish out of it. ha but i guess thats how it goes

Man,don't even get to be the first to fish out of it.
I'd let my father be the first if he wanted also,you'll get your turns in I'm sure.Waiting on pics.

Latest posts