tennesse members

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I am aware of... we have to submit papers to the state and they in turn send us our card to carry and stickers to place on the boat for the year or # of years we register it for.

alright thanks.

my boat is registerd in my name with tn numbers but they've gone dead and with the run around nc is putting me threw i'd rather just keep it registerd in tn since im only 45 min from the line, but i was living in nashville (still had nc drivers liscense and such) and got it registerd at the tag office. i recon im gonna have to find a tag office in pigeon forge / servierville. with all my old papers there shouldnt be any problem getting a new 2year sticker

Not sure but will know soon. Still trying to make the final decision on the G3/Yahaha. Should know in a few weeks. And then hope to get with some TN folks for fishing. Recently joined the Chattanooga fishing forum. Any guys here that belong to that?

Its chattanoogafishingforum.com

Wally J said:
Not sure but will know soon. Still trying to make the final decision on the G3/Yahaha. Should know in a few weeks. And then hope to get with some TN folks for fishing. Recently joined the Chattanooga fishing forum. Any guys here that belong to that?

Its chattanoogafishingforum.com

I'm a member... same handle. You need to check out EastTennesseeFishing.com as well.

Loggerhead Mike said:
alright thanks.

my boat is registerd in my name with tn numbers but they've gone dead and with the run around nc is putting me threw i'd rather just keep it registerd in tn since im only 45 min from the line, but i was living in nashville (still had nc drivers liscense and such) and got it registerd at the tag office. i recon im gonna have to find a tag office in pigeon forge / servierville. with all my old papers there shouldnt be any problem getting a new 2year sticker

LM - Give this link a look.

https://www.state.tn.us/twra/boatregistrations.html

welp you answered my ? thanks for the link!

sounds like its no problem to re-register a boat, called a bait shop rite in gatlinburg and they said all i needed is my card and id.

woo hoo finially be back to legal again

Yeah, You can update your registration anywhere you can buy a fishing liscense, you just can't make the first intial registration without going to the County Clerks office. If its already in your name and registered, you can update it anywhere.

Latest posts