Drop in boxes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damon19

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anywhere that i could find pre made boxes that i could drop into my cut areas in my extended flipping deck on my boat, such as the ones that come in bass boats that have the notches in them to slide multiple tackle boxes into them.

I've seen them in BassPro & Cabela's catalogs. They are fairly expensive though. About $90-$120 that hold four boxes. You may want to consider making something. Some small angles to support the boxes inside.

they make plastic angle pieces to guard outside corners of sheetrocked walls. less than an inch wide and clear, 12' long i think. one piece is probably a dollar or two and would make a lot of tracks for boxes. I've used it before for something similar. just be sure and drill pilot holes for the screws

Check out how Basshole used a combination of hatches and coolers to make gear boxes.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6999&start=60

You'll have to sift through the thread to see how he did it. Pretty slick looking IMO

Latest posts