Got the Car need the boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BensalemAngler

Reaction score
After a long run with my car it finally died in the parking lot of the dealership on Monday. It gave me 10 good years along with over 140,000 miles. So needless to say I got a new car.

Santa Fe, no towing package b/c the dealership would rape me for one but soon I will be getting it.

Now its time for my tin boat. Thank you all for helping a newbie like me with all my newbie questions on boats and boating needs.

This place Franklin Trailers somewhat close to me has some hitch and trailer deal for $500 or so. I just cannot wait to go from a shore only angler to a boat angler.

Franklin Trailers has a nice selection of trailers. There has been a Franklin flatbed trailer one in my family for probably close to 20 years.

I just cannot wait to go from a shore only angler to a boat angler.

Remember, just because you are in a boat does not mean you will catch more fish! It just means you have access to more places that you think hold fish but probably don't :D

Congrats on the new car. With the kid on way the wife wants to change her v6 accord coupe for something with four doors. We have been looking at small suvs.

You have to go 4 doors. My son is 3 and we had 2 doors until last night and let me tell you it is NOT fun getting him to a 2 door car with his car seat.

pbw said:
Congrats on the new car. With the kid on way the wife wants to change her v6 accord coupe for something with four doors. We have been looking at small suvs.

We have a honda accord V6 coupe also.....We are looking at the Honda Pilot....Maybe I will surprise her at XMAS. I just dont want a monthly car payment right now :cry:

But 2 kids and a dog and my tacoma pickup...we need an SUV. My wife will Divorce me If I even mention caravan.

I'd do a minivan in a sec! You should do it and drive it, you can drag the boat and camp in it.

Nickk said:
I'd do a minivan in a sec! You should do it and drive it, you can drag the boat and camp in it.

I agree...With a TV in it, Table and min fridge...I could hunt in it too. Wife is not having it, not even for a second. :D

I would drive a honda odessey! The wife seems ify at the minivan thought.

Ekk I don't do car payments I hate any type of loans!

Dave ramsey style

Latest posts