Fish Finders!?!?!?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teammaxdale

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here and i am in the market to buy a fish finder! I know that everyone will have there favorite brands and makes but any insight would help. I have read tons of reviews online but if i could get some of yall's input i would appreciate it! I am looking to spend $250.00 or under. Matt

:twisted: I have a Hummibird 565...Dual Beam ....800' max depth. Works for me although my next one will be a color unit. Get it for around $200.

Check out the Garmin 250c and 340c on Ebay. They are regularly 400-600 bucks, but have been discontinued, you can get one for under 200. I was going to snag one up, but funds ran short. :(

Eagle Cuda 350 Sonar/GPS units are going for $199.00 in Cabelas. That is what I plan to buy for my new boat next year.

I have a Cuda 300 which cost about $80 and have been happy with it for what it is. I use it in shallow water and am mainly looking for bottom structure & depth, no serious "fish finding-bait school finding" work. So it is fine for my purposes.

Latest posts