May I present to you....The new tin can

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BASSNUT

Reaction score
I am done with the Boat Restoration
cchgjcj.gif

101_1203.jpg

101_1205.jpg

101_1206.jpg

101_1207.jpg

101_1208.jpg

101_1209.jpg

Wow, really nice, must better unveiling compared to anything OCC makes.

Any daylight pics outside or splashed pics?

Jamie

Ranchero50 said:
Wow, really nice, must better unveiling compared to anything OCC makes.

Any daylight pics outside or splashed pics?

Jamie
I will try and get some daylight pic's soon, need to get some work done in the backyard

hey nice build...im fabing my console as we speak...can i get the dim. from the front of your console to the front of your back deck...and all so high wide and high you made the part for the driver and passenger seat...that is exactly how i want mine done. im just unsure of how big to make it...id hate to do it twice...thanks in advance

Better yet send me a pm with your # and I will call you on my own dime to give you more info
2007NNBS said:
hey nice build...im fabing my console as we speak...can i get the dim. from the front of your console to the front of your back deck...and all so high wide and high you made the part for the driver and passenger seat...that is exactly how i want mine done. im just unsure of how big to make it...id hate to do it twice...thanks in advance

Check your PM :beer:
2007NNBS said:

I just sent you some pic's let me know if you didn't get them
2007NNBS said:

BASSNUT...i got them and that is a awsome job...you got about the same room i have so mine should turn out the same...i will pm you my number this weekend when i get back in town from work and get some info...thanks again

Latest posts