Looking for Boat Paint

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBragg8

Reaction score
Looking for Paint for Tracker Jon Boat... Acutally using in on a LOWE, but found that paint matches perfectly...

Paint is made by a Company called Custom Pak Products out of Michigan, I think

Color I'm looking for is called Forrest Green (Paint Code is 09181). Tried to go to Custom Pak Web site, but it appears they only accept bulk orders. Needing like (5) Cans if possible... Anybody seen any of this stuff at your local dealer?

Thanks in advance for any leads!

try a tractor supply, or family farm and home, or something similar. Maybe a john deere shop???

Give those a shot

have you contacted them to see if they would actually sell small quantities to you or not? I would start there, and then ask them what locations near you sell it.

I've searched all over the net and I can't find anything...

You might try Kush Paint they are also located in Michigan and will mix custom colors and sell you quarts or gallons. I believe it was 29.00 per gallon and 10.00 for mixing to match. I am thinking about buying a gallon of one of their flat camo colors myself. Has anyone here used the Kush Paint? I saw someone on one of the duck boat forums recommend it. Guy said his fathers boat was painted 20 years ago and still looked good. This is a good price for Marine paint. Google Kush Paint and you will find their website.