Boat Service in New England - BE WARNED!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish Monger

Reaction score
Just paid decent money to Robert (aka Bob, aka Kully) Kullberg to do some work on my aluminum boat I bought last year. I GOT SCREWED! He also works under the company name Custom Marine out of Massachusetts.
He did a lousy job on what little work he started, completely skipped some of the work we clearly discussed, and couldn't finish the job even after being given more than twice the time he quoted the job would take. This guy couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag. And when I finally had to fire him he still expected to be paid the full quote!!!!!!!
I hate to bash people on forums like this, but I really wanted to warn anyone in New England that may come across this clown that he's a dirt bag!!!!!! BE WARNED!!!!!!!

Now I'm stuck doing what service I know how to do to my 25 hp outboard myself and am probably going to paint the boat all over again. I paid for Marine grade paint and caught him using generic Rustoleum. No offense to guys who use it, but he should be telling me it's $70 a quart!