alumacraft 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allsjos

Reaction score
I found an 07' Alumacraft 1436, it has a 01' 18 hp Nissan 2-stroke, and trailor. Paint has some worn areas, and small dings, but overall boat is in good shape. Motor is good. He wants $2000 for the package. I have been looking to get a jon boat to modify, for a while. Can anyone let me know if its a good deal?
Thanks for any help.

i think youre basically paying for the motor with that deal. If you want/need a newer motor, pick it up. But for 2 grand I'm sure you could find a bigger boat.

dyeguy1212 said:
i think youre basically paying for the motor with that deal. If you want/need a newer motor, pick it up. But for 2 grand I'm sure you could find a bigger boat.

x2, good luck!

Sound about right.
I run a 1999 model Nissan 18 2-stroke, they are fantastic engines.
My advice would be buy the rig, keep the motor & trailer, sell the boat and buy a a 1448.

Thanks. I decided to buy the boat. Talked the seller down to $1700. The engine is great, the boat goes really fast, too almost too fast. I will probably paint the boat and modify it a bit and sell it. I will hopefully find a wider boat. I have already begun sanding the trailor for some new paint... Thanks for the advice. I will post pics.

Latest posts