need you guys expertise advice

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckinga

Reaction score
I have been looking night and day to find another boat, i would like to know what you guys thought

14 ft Boat and trailor-550 good deal or not? seems to me a great deal

boatnew.jpg

boatnew2.jpg

Might be a deal.
Do you need a title in your state,does he have title to boat and trailer?
Outboard running,trailer in prety good shape?
Does seem like a good deal.

In ga I think alls i need is a bill of sale.
Thanks
for you guys advice, the boat is a 1446

Does that include the motor too? If so, it is a steal, boat & trailer alone are worth $500 around here.

Sounds great if, as already said, it has titles for boat and trailer, and the motor runs. Even better if NO leaks.

Where are you located Duckdinga? I see the boat is licensed in TN - Mississippi has new PFD laws now that require everyone in a 14' boat to keep their lifejackets on at all times. Don't know if that will affect you or not...

EDIT: Oops sorry, I didn't read your subsequent post that states that you're in GA...

Mike thanks for the advice, i have not heard anything of that in GA...YET. lol

The boat looks from the pics pretty deep, and i know its pretty wide, so i am thinking it is going to be pretty stable. The wife and I are leaving Tom. night for Tennessee. We are going to stay the night, and pick the boat up on Saturday. I think its worth the drive. all the 14 footers around these parts are 32, and 36 wide, and not deep at all. They are going from 600-1500, so i think this is a great deal, it does not come with the outboard, but for this big of a boat i think its going to be perfect after a little paint, flooring, and wiring :p

Latest posts