bass pro jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im new to this site and have a question.Does anybody have any thoughts on the 14 36 jon boat from bass pro? Im thinking of getting one to fish in the river with. Just 2 people at most in the boat and powering it with a Johnson9.9.Thanks for any help Brian. :)

you'll be fine with that size of boat - if you plan on decking, the highest you can really go and still feel stable (in my opinion) is up to the tops of the benches.

Thanks russ010. I wish I hadn,t traded my old boat for the motorcycle when I was younger. O,well live and learn :( . Thanks for your help. This site has a lot of great info! :D Brian.

welcome and good luck with your boat. i'm the opposite, there was a couple of motorcycles i had when i was younger that now i wish i hadn't traded. all i have now is my old honda cb750. i vowed to never get rid of another motorcycle again. i'll need a bigger garage as i get older, but that's ok.

Latest posts