Jon boat to bass boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cullen

Reaction score
Is the Hydrilla Gorilla CD worth purchasing? Any input is thankful!

I've never seen the CD before, but you've found the best jon boat customizing website in the internet... and it's free!

i was just wondering due to lack of knowledge on this topic

I believe a couple people on here either have it or have seen it. They should chime in shortly.

Yes, I purchased the "Jon Boat To Bass Boat" back in Apr '08. I really wanted a small, manageable and inexpensive boat to get out on the local lakes from time to time so I went out and got an Alumnacraft 1542 from Academy. Well, I didn't know where to start so I started searching the www and came across the myjonboat website and figured the cd would be as good a place as any to get started and get a few ideas.

As I got started and did more searching, I came across the "TinBoats" site which I found to be the most informative and entertaining site on the www. The rest is history, I started with a very good template and as I made progress, I picked up quite a bit more info here and added a few ideas of my own.

Pics of my boat are located at https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4087.

Have fun with mods, I did :D

I've got that .exe file and I bought it nearly 3 years ago... It's not worth it, we can give you more info here for free

russ010 said:
I've got that .exe file and I bought it nearly 3 years ago... It's not worth it, we can give you more info here for free

I agree.I was loaned a copy and it wasn't really that great.I knew more about boats than the CD tells about,but I have been around boats since my early teens.There is more info here and best of all,it's free.People helping people,what a concept.

I bought it before I found this site, e-mailed them to return it and I have had NO response yet!! Stay with this site, it is AWESOME!!!! DO NOT BUY THAT DISK/BOOK!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!

thanks everyune for the replies im not buying the cd im just going to ask here if i need some help

If you're going to ask about building something on your boat, it's likely already here: https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3156

That doesn't mean we'll ignore your posts, quite the contrary, but just that you'll probably save time by reading those rather than waiting for replies to your posts. Good luck.

ok thank yall i ask dumb and good questions

Dont worry, we may just give you some dumb answers!!!

Seriously, with this site, I dont know why anyone would need a CD for tin boat mods.
There are some real genius's on here.

Latest posts