Hello

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geemyrick

Reaction score
Well its been awhile since my last post. But anyway found this beast online and i am trading my 12' for it. Going sometime today to pick it up.. what do you think. I will post better pics once i have it here.

https://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/1263206129.html

That is a Beast!

Looks pretty cool and so long sa it does not leak and the motor runs well it shoudl be a perfect fishing machine

Make sure you do an on the water test before you hand over any cash

And, looks like you will need a trailer, and a big trailer at that, 6' beam is huge!

That's a pretty sweet looking boat. The thought of being able to step under the canopy for a break during the heat of the day is cool... no pun intended.

Yes up the Delta down on dog river and also out in the bay.. Got it home and will post pics sunday. My daughter lifted my camera for the beach today. It runs strong. Needs some TLC but i could not pass it up. I will just put a floor in till the winter then i will deck and paint.

Looks great in the photos and a great price. I'd jump on that as long as has no major problems.

Latest posts