Nice Craigslist Find?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
https://decatur.craigslist.org/boa/1252643470.html

$400 doesn't seem bad for a Deep-V. Looks like it belongs in a safari park, though.

Think I should go for it?

I would check into what you well have to do to properly title the thing first, in Oregon you have to either get the last owner to sign a form signing the boat over and apply for a lost title or apply for a lost title and have it inspected by the Sheriff. If it is as simple as they say, it doesn't look too bad if you don't mind the safari paint job :D

ohm said:
I would check into what you well have to do to properly title the thing first, in Oregon you have to either get the last owner to sign a form signing the boat over and apply for a lost title or apply for a lost title and have it inspected by the Sheriff. If it is as simple as they say, it doesn't look too bad if you don't mind the safari paint job :D

x2. In NJ I have had a very hard time getting paperwork. I now am relying on a International Title Service for my boat since there exists no paperwork for my boat. So what was a $200 gem is now $375, seeing as ITS charges $175. Still fine, but it's a pain right now.

Latest posts