Sad Day for Boat.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
Well my family has fallin into some trouble.. now im looking to sell my boat for the money. How much do yall think i can get for it? it comes with the motor and seats. Just asking how much yall think i could get for it.

P3190130.jpg

P3190129.jpg

P3190128.jpg

P3190127.jpg

P3190126.jpg

boat, motor, trailer and all....I wouldn't go under $1,000

I agree. I would put it on craigslist for Macon, Atlanta, and Columbus, as well as gon.com. List it for 1200-1300 obo but definatly don't take onder $1000. That is assuming that the motor runs.

Sorry to hear that you have to sell the boat, but think of it this way, you will buy a better one when the time comes :) I'd list it for 1400 and take 1200..

What size motor is that and are you willing to split it up?

What size is the boat? If it's the right size I might have you a buyer if it's bigger than a 1436...

Remember that the motor is what people are wanting to buy down here in GA, and they will want just the motor or just the boat. Come up with a price for what you want to get out of the boat and then a price for the motor. Add them up and add $200 to the total... then if you sell the package, you can knock off $200 letting the guy think he wheeled and dealed you... if you separate them only knock $100 off.

Sorry to hear about your troubles man, I really do. But keep ya head up, blue skies are just around the corner. :beer:

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

A couple of thoughts that help me in bad times:

"Tough times never last, but tough people do."

"It's not how many times you get knocked down that counts; it's how many times you get back up."

Ken

Sorry to hear about your troubles. If you need something I am just down the road in Snellville. Please take care and stay safe.

Too bad you are so far away, I am out of work too.But I have a little in savings. I want one just like that! Dont take anything under $1200.

Hey Tompat, Know your just down the road in Macon, if you want, shoot me an email some time. Maybe we can hook up for a fishing trip. Just get away and put your mind at ease for a bit.

Email is: [email protected].

Give me a shout sometime.

Wolf.

Latest posts