Pics of my latest mods including neo mats, smart tabs, tach

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrackerTom

Reaction score
I've been pretty busy lately working on my boat. I've added Styx River Neo Mats, Smart Tabs, Autometer tach, custom rod holders for the rail system on my tracker, new switch panel, etc. I also added extra pedestal bases in the back bench so I could move the seats for driver/passenger riding and changed trolling motors from a foot controlled model to a Riptide ST with copilot controller. Here's some pics.

Attachments

• CIMG2491 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2491 (Small).JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 4,347
  • CIMG2493 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2493 (Small).JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 4,347
  • CIMG2496 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2496 (Small).JPG
    59 KB · Views: 4,347
  • CIMG2498 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2498 (Small).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 4,347
  • CIMG2499 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2499 (Small).JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 4,347
  • CIMG2506 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2506 (Small).JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 4,347
  • CIMG2507 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2507 (Small).JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 4,347
  • Nauticus Smart Tab.jpg
    Nauticus Smart Tab.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 4,347
I guess I got a pic in there of my rod holders without actually meaning too. There's 1 in the last pic. I had the bases from another boat and I bought some more round solid SS stock and had my machinist cut it up in the lathe and bore it. We then welded 2 pieces to each of the bases so that I could mount them in any place along the gunnel with the stove bolts and wing nuts. They work very well. If anybody else has a gunnel system like that and wants more details let me know.

Tom

Thanks for the compliments guys.

The mats come from www.styx-river.com and they are great. The metal will normally light you up if it's been out in the sun, but with the mats, going barefoot is no problem at all. You can get them for $50/yard from them where they cost $70/yard at Cabelas. They also have great looking stencil kits for camo patterns.

fishinchef said:
Very Nice!! =D> =D> Where did you get the neo mats from?

I'm not hi-jacking your post by any means, but a lot of us can't or won't pay $50 per yard for that stuff. You can get the same thing from this site, and the link I'm giving has overruns or slightly blemished products. I've got 2 sheets of the "B" stock, and for $30 I got a little bit more than a yard. They are comfy too because I fish barefoot all the time

https://hydroturf.com/products.php?cat=Closeouts and Specials&man=Sheets of Hydro-Turf

The boat is a night and day difference with the smart tabs, the mats are really really nice as well.. Heck we even caught a few fish, My first ever striper thank to Tom and his boat...

Attachments

• striper 1 [640x480].JPG
    striper 1 [640x480].JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 547
  • Tracker Tom [640x480].JPG
    Tracker Tom [640x480].JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 547
Bugpac said:
The boat is a night and day difference with the smart tabs, the mats are really really nice as well.. Heck we even caught a few fish, My first ever striper thank to Tom and his boat...

Thanks. That was a fun trip. Hopefully we'll get a few more next time, but I was glad you got your first anyway. They are addictive fish.

Tom

Latest posts