Transducer Problem

Boating related questions,small projects, custom work and talk go here.
Bugpac

Transducer Problem

Post by Bugpac » 10 Aug 2009, 19:01

TrackerTom wrote:That's cool.

It is cool until it breaks... :mrgreen: That's why I Sold it.. Figured it would be harder to break the boat, But you never know i guess...

Xtremeboats
TrackerTom

Transducer Problem

Post by TrackerTom » 10 Aug 2009, 21:23

Bugpac wrote:

It is cool until it breaks... :mrgreen: That's why I Sold it.. Figured it would be harder to break the boat, But you never know i guess...

I know what you mean. I should have shown you more about my old race truck. It tore up all kind of parts. Something about 1300HP in an old farm truck that does that.

I took the boat up and tested it some more this evening. I think you will be surprised how much better it rides with the smart tabs. Looking forward to us getting out again.

Tom
2008 Tracker Grizzly 1654SC, Mercury 40HP 4 Stroke EFI, 6" Rapid Jack jackplate, Livewell, Minn Kota Deckhand, 80 lb Minn Kota Riptide ST, Lowrance HDS 7, Styx River Neo Mats on floor.

Bugpac

Transducer Problem

Post by Bugpac » 10 Aug 2009, 22:37

TrackerTom wrote:
Bugpac wrote:

I know what you mean. I should have shown you more about my old race truck. It tore up all kind of parts. Something about 1300HP in an old farm truck that does that.

I took the boat up and tested it some more this evening. I think you will be surprised how much better it rides with the smart tabs. Looking forward to us getting out again.

Tom
Im ready...