SliderG5 - New Pricing!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikefromSliderG5

Reaction score
Please check out our website to see the new prices we are offering on our Sliders! We offer a product that is heavy-duty (it will likely outlast your boat) and outstanding customer service. We look forward to your business! In addition, a shout out to the Muskego Bait Shop who now carry our Sliders (for any of you southeast Wisconsin guys).

Mike

Mike, are any other colors an option on these? I'm thinking about getting a couple, but would like them in something other than green. Thanks- Tom.

Guys, thanks for your inquiries. We have been contemplating custom colors for some time, and have the ability to do so, but at an additional cost. Please check back with our website in the upcoming weeks as we are working on this.

Thanks again for your input. As we move forward, what color do you have in mind? Maybe as our company grows, we will be able to stock some standard colors and then be able to pass the savings on to our customers.

Mike

Thoughts on colors...
I'm fixing up an older 14 foot Gregor that has a blue-ish/ grey interior coating. The bench tops may get a stained wood finish or a vinyl covering of yet unknown coloring. If I get the SliderG5's, I'm locked into trying to match the interior to them in green. If they were offered in a neutral color, a tin boat rebuilder could install them without having to worry about it being the right shade of red, green, blue or whatever color. By neutral color, I was thinking maybe one or more of these would be good-
White or a light grey . Either gloss or a semi flat. Cool in the summer, always looks clean and matches up well with the average color fishing boat interior.
Aluminum. Dull or bright. A little shiney gloss "bling" to make a boat stand out.
Black. Gloss or flat. These might get a bit hot on a summer day. I would be willing to take that chance. This would look good with any color or stained wood.
One last idea would be to also offer them uncoated. This way the customer could have them color matched by thier local powder coater in whatever shade floats thier boat.
Thanks, Tom.

Light Gray is the color that would match my boat best , is there a number to call ? I'm more concerned if the slider would fix my problem, the tiller handle on my '74 9.9 Evinrude hits the seat when centered . What is your return policy if the SliderG5 doesn't work with my seat/boat combination ?
Thank you

G3 uses the color "Desert Brown" item #73600504. That might be a good color to have in Stock. When I order the slider I will just paint it for now. Not a huge deal for me.

jgp12000,
I hope the e-mail I sent you was helpful. Let me know how it goes.

bcritch,
Thanks for the suggestion. We are hoping to offer black, tan, and gray in addition to our stock olive drab. So if you would rather have the tan in a powder-coated finish rather than painting it yourself, hold off a few weeks until we have the different color options up. We are still working out the details.

Thanks again,
Mike

Tom,
We are looking to go with light gray for sure, and most likely some sort of tan. I am hoping to be ready in the next two or three weeks. I'll post an announcement once we have these options on our website.
Take care,
Mike

I just installed my light gray SliderG5 and it alleviated the problem I had with my tiller handle hitting my seat. The seat slides across the mount so smoothly can't wait to try it on the water , customer service is #1 which is hard to find these days.

Attachments

• DSCI0913.jpg
    DSCI0913.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,748
  • DSCI0917.jpg
    DSCI0917.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 2,748
  • DSCI0910.jpg
    DSCI0910.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 2,748

Latest posts