thats all folks!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
with the weather turning cold and me gearing up for holiday travel at the end of the week I've decided to call it quits for the year. I should reopen in late may/early june after our move, stay tuned for updates and thanks for a great season all!!!

DennyB

OMG - you are in Mississippi and you are complaining that it is too cold to pour hot plastic?????

REALLY?

FOR REAL?

WIMP!

Dang it, I never had a chance to sit down and get my order in for next year. :( I started it a few times and always got interrupted. I hope what I have on hand is enough till you get started next year. Have a great move!

wasilvers said:
Dang it, I never had a chance to sit down and get my order in for next year. :( I started it a few times and always got interrupted. I hope what I have on hand is enough till you get started next year. Have a great move!

Thanks! Ill let yall know more details when i know em myself lol

68MT-1.gif

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:
June 2015?

You are a slacker

Get out there and make baits - sheesh!

No baits for you!!!

Hardly a punishment since you are making no baits for anyone else either

PITA Denny

I am not ordering supplies till after the move and the limited supply of super soft i have left is already spoken for by NOT YOU!

Latest posts