SliderG5 Inventory Reduction Sale!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikefromSliderG5

Reaction score
Inventory reduction sale to make room for our new line. We have a limited number available in green, grey, and tuff black. $59.99 any size plus free shipping. Great deal, get them while they last!

MUST CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.

We have pics and videos of our latest version of the SliderG5 on our sliderg5.com Facebook page. The new Sliders are finished in the tuff black, have locking pins, and the ability to easily remove your seat.

You can also see our newest Sliders at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HSJ9ae22vA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PauVhUEI-k8

The first video is our newest trailer, and the second is Brian from sliderg5.com showing the advantages of having a SliderG5 or two on your boat.

We are working on updating our website and will hopefully be ready soon!

-Mike from sliderg5.com

Thought I'd put up a picture of the latest version of the SliderG5 if you haven't checked out our Facebook page. We should have our website up and ready in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,567
Does anyone have a link to get to the page to buy these older models? If there's any left...

Just click on the SliderG5 advertisement at the bottom. We have quite a few in grey and Tuff Black, but are almost out of olive drab green.
Mike from www.sliderg5.com

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,457
Thanks Mike. Can any swivel seat be used with your slider? I have this one now:
Jon boat. 1.jpg
Can I detach this seat and place it on the slider?

DavidT,
You should be able to detach your seat/swivel and use it, but I'd need a better picture to tell you for sure. A close up of the bottom of the seat and swivel would be helpful.
Thanks,
Mike

Finally ordered one today........I can't wait to get it..... Looks like a great product

MikefromSliderG5 said:
Thought I'd put up a picture of the latest version of the SliderG5 if you haven't checked out our Facebook page. We should have our website up and ready in a couple of weeks.
Got my Slider yesterday and installed it today. Excellent quality, well built, well engineered, all of the hardware needed and easy to install. I highly recommend this product =D>