Please Welcome Eagle Lodge and Camps to our family!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please join me in welcoming Justin and Loraine from Eagle Lodge and Camps as Tinboats newest sponsor. This is our first official Lodge, camps, & Guide service to join as a sponsor.

I am very excited to have them onboard because I have experienced the Lodge and Camps first hand so I can speak from experience. This is one of the best fishing vacations I have ever taken. So much so that I will be going back again with my son for one trip, a "guys" trip at another time, and possibly take the girls and go up there for a family getaway. If you have ever thought of heading to Maine for a true Northern Maine fishing experience with just enough rustic but with clean,modern conveniences, then please check out Eagle Lodge and Camps.

If you want to read about our experience with the Lodge and camps, click on this link: https://www.tinboats.net/eagle-lodge-and-camps/

If you want to read about how the fishing was for us, click this link: https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41616

Justin actually knew about our site and has been on it quite a few times researching jet boats. Justin guides clients on the Penobscot River for trophy smallmouth fishing. I will be using Justin as a guide next year for some smallmouth action...I cannot wait.

I would love one day to have a few TinBoats members get together up there for a friendly tournament. For more info on Eagle Lodge and Camps, click on the banner below.

Welcome aboard! This is a great place, full of helpful guys/gals. You are a bit too far North for me (Houston, TX) but plenty of guys live a lot closer. Hope you get some customers out of the adv. richg99

We are Heading back up to Eagle Lodge and Camps August 12 to August 16. There are still a couple of rooms left if you are planning a summer fishing trip and have not decided where to go. Meet us there for fishing, campfires, good food, BEER, and awesome conversation! :D

One of my favorite trips of the year!:beer:

Latest posts