Firetails, Crinkles & Colors

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Hey all instead of making 3 diffrent posts ill just condence everything in here so here goes:

First im now offering mP worms with chartruce firetails for the same price as regular mP's!!! Ill be sending a batch of junebug/chart (amoung other goodies) off to our much loved a respected leader JIM. But shhhhhh dont tell him, he has threantened to ban me for life if i sent freebies to him..... I cant resist though and figure ill take my chances :lol: :lol:
junebugchartmp.JPG

The black/chart ones are also going to be a killer color!
blackchartmp.JPG

Im also sad to report that there will no longer be any PC BAITS Crinkle Cut Worms..........................................................

Nah only fooling :lol: :lol: Check out the tail guys, I had the mold remachined to read JDBAITS on both sides of the tail. Now I feel that this bait is truely ours!!!!
watermelonredppl.JPG

Also heres my newest frog color called Midnight, cant wait to see how this baby does in the creek over the weekend :)
midnight.JPG

Hopefully ill get time to try out a few in junebug too :)
junebug.JPG

woo hoo!! finally somebody with some bright colors, and an awesome looking bait. You just put the bait monkey on my back showing that Junebug frog.. .junebug is my "GO TO" bait.

I'm waiting before I order from you so I can get a big order in a one time... especially with you adding new colors every time I turn around!

Keep up the good work!

WOW - I am really impressed.

Wait, this is Bass Addict? Ok, where is Bass Addict and who are you

Great work - you really have a talent for this stuff

russ010 said:
woo hoo!! finally somebody with some bright colors, and an awesome looking bait. You just put the bait monkey on my back showing that Junebug frog.. .junebug is my "GO TO" bait.

I'm waiting before I order from you so I can get a big order in a one time... especially with you adding new colors every time I turn around!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks russ, I have lots of colors and most dont even make it on the site due to lazyness/lack of photo skills. I love doing custom colors thought so if you have a color in mind just shoot me a picture of it and 95% of the time I can match it. Here is slims orange frog again whos order was just that, a simple instant message to see if i could make an orange frog.

orange.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
WOW - I am really impressed.

Wait, this is Bass Addict? Ok, where is Bass Addict and who are you

Great work - you really have a talent for this stuff

I think this is a compliment :-k

Question: who are you and what have you done with/too the Captian?

Nice looking worms... I catch the dickens outta spots and smallies =D> on KY Lake on Black and chartruese tail worms...

Latest posts