Please welcome Wired2fish.com as a new Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Todd! :beer:

Please take a moment to Welcome Todd and the rest of the wired2fish.com crew as TinBoats.net latest sponsor.

Wired2fish is my secret weapon for getting the latest information about anything having to do with fishing and the companies behind it. If you are like me and like to get the latest information on what is going on in the industry, you need to check out Wired2fish.com. They even go above and beyond all the other sites with some pretty cool contests, videos and radio. Take a look when you have a second and you will see why wired2fish needs to be in your bookmarks.

I played around on Wired2Fish yesterday and entered into 3 of the contests they have going on. I checked my email this morning and I had PERSONAL emails back from Todd Hammill, Chief Operating Officer of Gemini Sport Marketing, Inc, stating that my entries had been accepted and I was in for the gear!

I've entered so many contests like this where you get automated emails back saying thanks for playing - this is going above and beyond and will definitely become my number 2 site to visit... #1 of course being TinBoats!

My major in college was Sport Management and being personal in the sport industry is the #1 driver for customer retention, as well as getting the word out by those customers to bring new ones on board - let's do our part and get them rolling as they are really a new company that's still getting their feet wet! We can become an integral part in their business by marketing... you never know, I still believe in the statement "what goes around, comes around"

Thanks everyone for all the kind words! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! A special thank you to Jim for the opportunity to be part of Tin Boats! We'll do our best to keep you posted on the personality side of fishing! Our M.O. is to tell you about the pros, the new products, the people behind the products and we have even started to highlight some of our readers that have really interesting careers outside of fishing! So far we've had Bob Bauer from Dale Earnhardt Inc. and Dave Michalik from Anheuser Busch. Coming up we have a former NFL QB, a LA Chef, and a former professional Wrestler. The one thing we all have in common is that we are all "People who Fish".

-Todd
https://www.wired2fish.com

G2 - looks great and you joined up at the right site

Tin Boats ROCKS!

EeriePurpleRocks.jpg

russ010 said:
I played around on Wired2Fish yesterday and entered into 3 of the contests they have going on. I checked my email this morning and I had PERSONAL emails back from Todd Hammill, Chief Operating Officer of Gemini Sport Marketing, Inc, stating that my entries had been accepted and I was in for the gear!

I've entered so many contests like this where you get automated emails back saying thanks for playing - this is going above and beyond and will definitely become my number 2 site to visit... #1 of course being TinBoats!

My major in college was Sport Management and being personal in the sport industry is the #1 driver for customer retention, as well as getting the word out by those customers to bring new ones on board - let's do our part and get them rolling as they are really a new company that's still getting their feet wet! We can become an integral part in their business by marketing... you never know, I still believe in the statement "what goes around, comes around"

i found em last week too and entered in bout 2-3 days i had a couple stickers from them!!!!

Thanks to W2F!!!!!

Latest posts