Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Any additional colors/bait photo pictures will now be kept in this thread:

Here are the colors today

Bubba's Dirty Watermelon (crinkle & mP)
bubbasdirtywatermeloncrinkle.jpg

bubbasdirtywatermelonmp.jpg

Avocado (Jim gave me this recipe)
avacadocrinkle.jpg

Past colors:

Watermelon medley
watermelonmedleyfinesse.jpg

Motor oil red mP & Crinkle - in the sunlight they give off that nice green motor oil glow
motoroilredmp.jpg

motoroilredcrinkle.jpg

Here is Black Earthworm in a finesse worm an mP and a Crinkle
earthwormblackfinesse.jpg

earthwormblackmp.jpg

earthwormblackcrinkle.jpg

Red & Chart Earthworm
redchartearthwormfinesse.jpg

Fire & Ice
fireicecrinkle.jpg

BassAddict you are a madman with your color creations. All of those looks awesome, I think the dirty watermelon is my favorite =D>

jkbirocz said:
BassAddict you are a madman with your color creations. All of those looks awesome, I think the dirty watermelon is my favorite =D>

There all very nice, but my eye keeps on going to the Black earthworm. That is a realistic looking worm color. I bet that will work in tough conditions.

Jim said:
jkbirocz said:

There all very nice, but my eye keeps on going to the Black earthworm. That is a realistic looking worm color. I bet that will work in tough conditions.

I was thinking the same thing about the black earthworm color, and that Fire & Ice is cool also! 8)

jkbirocz said:

Get it right, It's "Bubba's dirty watermelon"! :lol: And besides, its trademarked through me, so if you want to order that color....You gotta ask me first. :mrgreen: :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
I am waiting for you to name a bait after me

Ahab's White Whale

Ahab Mucus

Ahab Toe Cheese

You get the idea :lol:

Esquired, Id name a bait after you, but I do not want profanities strewn across on my lables :lol: :lol:

Bubba said:
jkbirocz said:

Get it right, It's "Bubba's dirty watermelon"! :lol: And besides, its trademarked through me, so if you want to order that color....You gotta ask me first. :mrgreen: :LOL2:

Its true, i recently got an order for it and bubba charged me royalties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Waterwings said:
How about a special color for us old Navy guys? Light/Medium Gray on top, black on the bottom, and call it Haze Gray & Underway! 8)

I might be able to do it but with black on top and light/med gray on the bottom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o

Jim said:
slim357 said:
Lookin good, did you ever make a jelly worm purple color?

You mean this one? I love this color!

junebugmp.jpg
I was thinkin a little lighter, i went diggin through my bag but cant find any i made over the summer, found one bag but they werent the shade I really liked, Im having trouble getting a good pic of them because I used blue highlight powder, I tried without the flash and I cant really get a good pic, but when i use the flash the highlight powder really shows

Attachments

• grape-blue [320x200].JPG
    grape-blue [320x200].JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,062
BA I realized today you have no Bubblegum/hot pinks. I was getting some nice top water strikes using a worm similar to your mP worm, weightless one morning over some lily pads, and never got a chance to try it again.

ShadowWalker said:
BA I realized today you have no Bubblegum/hot pinks. I was getting some nice top water strikes using a worm similar to your mP worm, weightless one morning over some lily pads, and never got a chance to try it again.

Im actually waiting for bubble gum & methiliate (sp) coloring in my next order along with some new molds.

Here is my newest color creation, its called Captain's Evil Rum (or something similar) and was inspired by a certain member of tinboats (although I'm skeptical as to weather or not he even has a captains license :-k)

evilrumfinesse.jpg

Yes it is, all the colors I make can usually be reproduced immediately. The only issue will be if you want a salted bait (like sticks) this throws the color off cause the salt clouds the bait. I will however adjust my formula and try to match the unsalted version as close as possible.

Latest posts