Photoshop Gurus

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterwings said:
MeanMouth said:
Wow, talk about streamlining the clean-up process!

Absolutely!

Haven't ever used PhotoShop (don't want to pay the price), so I use Gimp............probably not as "powerful" or as fast as PS, but Gimp is free. :)

I love my Gimp :p My wife likes to make fun of me becuase she is a Graphics Designer and uses cs4, and just got a free trial sent to her of cs5...I can't even open a picture with her programs... :LOL2:

I like it and sure it would be nice,It is for Adobe Photoshop
I have Adobe with light room and i don,t know what else as i have never used it one day i will take the time to learn.
Now i use corel photoshop

Great stuff! Been a Photoshop professional for nearly 20 years now and it keeps getting better. Just like everything though...some features that you really like and get used to using go away with each upgrade.

I would also like to have CS5 but it cost to much for me. I have Photoshop elements 8 which is pretty close to CS5 but a lot cheaper. I also have lightroom2.5. for the price of CS5 I could buy another lens like the 18-200mm VR or the 80-200 2.8. I guess CS5 is out now.

Caveman if you do a search on you tube you can get a lot of free info how to use lightroom. Caveman or any one else here a link with some video on lightroom https://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-lightroom-20/

Latest posts