Pics from NHRA race in STL last month.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
Thought I'd throw a few of these up for you guys.

IMG_8727%20copy.jpg

IMG_8745%20copy.jpg

IMG_8719%20copy.jpg

IMG_8764%20copy.jpg

IMG_8856%20copy.jpg

IMG_8825%20copy.jpg

Nice.

My buddy just rolled his out of the paint booth this weekend.

20100625001.jpg

His wife threw down the gauntlet and told him that she would leave him if he built a motor that was blown, turbocharged or had a nitrous shot (scared he'll kill himself) so he just went out and put together the standing world hp record for a naturally aspirated big block Ford motor with conventional heads... 951hp :shock:

Quackrstackr said:
Nice.

His wife threw down the gauntlet and told him that she would leave him if he built a motor that was blown, turbocharged or had a nitrous shot (scared he'll kill himself) so he just went out and put together the standing world hp record for a naturally aspirated big block Ford motor with conventional heads... 951hp :shock:

Dude that is too freakin' funny. I shot the races for the group he runs with (Dixie Door Slammers) Saturday night. Were you there?

IMG_1337.jpg

Codeman said:
Quackrstackr said:
Nice.

Dude that is too freakin' funny. I shot the races for the group he runs with (Dixie Door Slammers) Saturday night.

IMG_1337.jpg

Hahaha...

Where were they running? Sikeston? I wasn't with him this weekend.

He didn't scuff his new paint job, did he? I haven't talked to him since he ran it with the new paint. He may have picked up a tenth from that slick paint instead of the primer that he's been running for over a year now. :lol:

No, no new scuffs. Looks great. I think he went out first round. I've got more pics (took 550 or so LOL) Just haven't made it through editing yet. Got more of him in the water etc.

I think they just asked him to join to make them feel better about themselves when they beat up on him. :lol:

Even for what it is, his car is out of their league so he really has to be on his toes and hope they break or blow the index. His car is normally really consistent but he can't hang with the blowers and nitrous at that level. If I were Randy, I would be taking that car to the races where I could stomp on the guys in the same class. :lol: