World-Wide Photo Walk 2010

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
You can take photos of my old apartment and school! :mrgreen:

:) . You never know, lol. They haven't decided on a location yet, but along the waterfront downtown was mentioned. I'm waiting for the specifics. Supposed to be 50+ people doing the walk and snapping photos, then submitting a favorite one to the walk founder. Kinda gives a snap-shot (pun intended) of what the world was doing between 9-11am on that day.

Alrighty, they finally posted the photos from around the world that were submitted and chosen by the individual walk leaders from the cities. Louisville had two groups, and I was lucky (and very humbled) to have my shot chosen from the second Louisville group. :) . If you want to take the time to look at them, and you can vote for one you like by clicking on a star under the photo. Lots of great shots from around the world. There should be a photowalk next year, so get out there and snap some photos :)

Click on the link to get to the site and check them out: https://worldwidephotowalk.com/peoples-choice/

My shot (corner shot of an old garage with broken window glass and red bricks showing in a spot of broken stucco), is on page 8, row 7, extreme right side of the row.

hoss, I wasn't looking for votes for me, but do appreciate it :oops: . Figured I'd post the link so that anyone that was interested could view photos from around the world, thinking possibly some might have been taken near a members hometown or home state.