JULY 2010 Photo Contest Winner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

July 2010 Voting Poll

• Bubba

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • hossthehermit

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • angy Bob

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Froggy

• bassassassin8

• alumacraftjoe

• fender66

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Waterfowler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be first up! I took this pic just the other day actually. There is actually a small (12-15 sites) country, graveyard directly behind me, Some of my distant family is burried there and I help my uncle and dad mow it occasionally. Its way up on top of a hill/mountain and absolutely beautiful up there, right here in good ol' East Tennessee. Anyways, Here is the pic....

Attachments

• IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    425.5 KB · Views: 1,183
Outside Oatman, Arizona in April, 2008, on old Route 66. I think this shot was on the west side of Sitgreaves Pass.

Attachments

• P1020443.JPG
    P1020443.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,119
Waukesha WI Hoarsfrost

hoarfrost002.jpg

Took this one while bear hunting (for photos only) in the Smokey Mountains 2 years ago. A bear had actually just crossed through the grass in the field. Very cool evening....but my daughter was scared "$hi+le$$!"

Used a center spot neutral density filter to give it that natural vignette effect.

Attachments

• Landscape.jpg
    Landscape.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 940
This was shot at Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area in Pennsylvania just on the edge of Lebanon/Lancaster County Just some of my favorite land farm land.

Attachments

• farm land (1 of 1).jpg
    farm land (1 of 1).jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 927
Okay, fellas, voting has closed and the winner for July 2010 is hossthehermit! =D> . Congrats hoss!

Great entries by everyone, and appreciate everyone that took the time to post a shot, and to those that voted. 8)

Don't forget to checkout the August contest, and post your entries. The theme for August is Bait/tackle Shops, and we already have two entries. Check 'em out when you get a chance: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15071

Hey, wow, can't believe I won. First off, I wanna thank Jim for running such a great forum, Waterwings for all the work he puts into the photo contest, and all the members here that make it such a great place to hang out. Thanks to everybody that took the time to vote for me, and to everybody else that entered with such great shots to make the competition so tough. The quality of the other entries almost made it hard for me to vote for myself (but I managed). I am, at once, honored, proud, and humbled. OK, guys, enuff of the speechifying, belly up to the bar, drinks are on me (but only the first 2) :beer: \:D/

Congrats Hoss.....Nice job.

I do accept my defeat....but watch out for August!

These contest are too fun to pass up.

Latest posts