Glenn Springs Lake, TN

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanielrthomas

Reaction score
Took a few shots with my iPhone yesterday on Glenn Springs. I was trying to take a pick of the Horned Owl, but it flew away as I got closer(you can see it flying in one pic, and perched on a tree in the background in the other pic). I Flipped a 12" Culprit worm into the stumps and caught a 4.5 pounder a few minutes afterwards. It was a great day for the middle of July dog days of summer(118 degrees heat index yesterday). Hope you enjoy, I hated that there was no water allowed in the photo contest this month... :x Cause I want that **** Spinnerbait.

Attachments

• ab.JPG
    ab.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 1,098
  • abc.JPG
    abc.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,098
Great picture!

See you don't need a DSLR to get great photos.

Yeah most of my landscape pictures has water in it also. So the smoke on the water photo I posted I can't use.

Those are nice shots! As WaterFowler stated, you don't necessarily need a dslr to capture some great stuff. Congrats on the 4.5 lb'er!

Save those pics, as you never know when the monthly theme will roll around to water shots, sunrises/sunsets again.

Latest posts