AUGUST 2010 Photo Contest Winner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AUGUST Photo Contest Voting

• fender66

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • fish devil

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Brine

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • hossthehermithossthehermit

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • ihavenoideawhattoput

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waterwings

Reaction score
Welcome to the August contest! The theme is Bait/Tackle Shops.

Refer to the Rules here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=153733#p153733

Rules are subject to change, so check them before posting your shot.

Remember not to exceed the site photo size of no more than 800 pixels on the longest side of the photo. One photo entry per member.

Entries so far:

fender66
fish devil
Brine
hossthehermithossthehermit
ihavenoideawhattoput

Love these contests......and it looks like I'm opening this month with a shot I took just yesterday on my way back from a fishing trip that totally humbled me (to put it nicely). Two days on two different lakes and all I caught was a little crappie. Guess that's why it's called "fishing". If we caught something EVERY time...then it would be called "catching".

Anyway...I got lucky and saw this place on the way in, thought it had a lot of character and made a special stop to get some shots on the way out. Never walked in the door so I have no idea what it was like inside....but the little yellow sign in window says, "Live Bait, Minnows, Crickets, Worms". Hope that's enough.

Attachments

• BaitStore_lr.jpg
    BaitStore_lr.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 1,896
:twisted: Local shop loaded with all kind of goodies. Live bait, hunting and fishing gear. If they don't have it they will get it for you. GREAT customer service. They even deal in the higher end fishing gear. =D>

Attachments

• BlackwaterSportsCenter001.jpg
    BlackwaterSportsCenter001.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,887
Popular bait shop on Lake Lanier, which happens to be hosting the final day of the Forrest Wood Cup tomorrow. But that's another post... :mrgreen:

P7310031.jpg

Looks like we have winner with Chris' (fender66) entry! Congrats Chris, and also thanks to everyone that entered and posted shots of their local tackle shops, and to those that voted also :) =D>

Congrats Fender.

It was a great shot. =D>

Thanks guys and gals especially if you took the time to submit a photo and to those who voted too. That's what makes this all work so well.

I didn't realize it was running so close until today (since I was out most of the weekend). I think they are all great shots so congrats to all who participated. Hopefully we can get more contributors to the coming months.

Latest posts