Mallards Drakes and Hen

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterfowler

Reaction score
Here a few I got while out on the River in my boat. Taken with the Sigma 150-500mm lens @500mm

Attachments

• mallards-(1-of-6).jpg
    mallards-(1-of-6).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 965
  • mallards-(2-of-6).jpg
    mallards-(2-of-6).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 965
  • mallards2-(2-of-3).jpg
    mallards2-(2-of-3).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 965
I'm glad I copywrite my pictures! I don't mind you taking them but it would be nice if you would ask first. but it all good no hard feelings.

I wont send them on to anyone. I will just enjoy them. It's tough to keep the rights to anything you put on the net. some guys watermark them.

do you like the new lens ?
I like the pics. but if you post it on the net there is no way that one knows who will get or use it and after all a pic is ment to be shared or you would not have posted it that is just my thinking.. :?:

Thanks Guys!

caveman said:
do you like the new lens ?
I like the pics. but if you post it on the net there is no way that one knows who will get or use it and after all a pic is ment to be shared or you would not have posted it that is just my thinking.. :?:

I love the new lens! It a little slow at time but for 1000 bucks you get what you pay for. I don't have the 8K for the Nikon glass. :shock: Well not yet :p . But it will be more like 10K for the 600mm f/4 :shock:

Yeah I don't really mind he used it for a screen saver. Make you feel kind of good about your self when somebody want to use yourr picture for a screen saver you know you did good. :) .

That why I only put small pictures on the web. Not like somebody can send that to a mag and use it the file size is so small. All the pictures on my web page are protected. And even on there I been changeing them to the small file size.

Waterwings said:
Waterfowler said:
I'm glad I copywrite my pictures!...

Mark, file the originals. They also have the Exif data recorded for posterity.
https://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/588

Great shots! 8) =D>

Yeah when I run it in Light room or Elements 8 I preset my Exif data with my name on it and other info.

My nikon D300 lets me do it in the camera also so it records the data with my name on it so I don't even have to do it on LR2 or PSE8.

bassassassin8 said:
nice catchin' the drakes in their eclipse plumage =D>

There so many ducks around right now. The sad part about it by the time Duck season opens they will be all gone. I think they get the season dates email to them also. :LOL2:

Waterfowler said:
Waterwings said:
Waterfowler said:
I'm glad I copywrite my pictures!...

Mark, file the originals. They also have the Exif data recorded for posterity.
https://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/588

Great shots! 8) =D>

Yeah when I run it in Light room or Elements 8 I preset my Exif data with my name on it and other info.

My nikon D300 lets me do it in the camera also so it records the data with my name on it so I don't even have to do it on LR2 or PSE8.

I can't do it in my D3000, but within ViewNX on the computer I can go in and add other info to the metadata. I only have Gimp as a processing program right now, but would really like to get the new Lightroom 3 program........................but at $300 that ain't gonna happen, lol. :shock:

Waterwings said:
I can't do it in my D3000, but within ViewNX on the computer I can go in and add other info to the metadata. I only have Gimp as a processing program right now, but would really like to get the new Lightroom 3 program........................but at $300 that ain't gonna happen, lol. :shock:

I got Light room 2 off of ebay for about 40 bucks. I kind of thought it wouldn't work being it was that cheap and I had to download it from the guys website. But it worked fine. Photoshop elements 8 is a real good program I would get that if any. in PSE8 you get Camera Raw 5.5 pretty much the same as light Room. Then you get all the other thing PSE 8 has well worth the money. Down load the trial and see how you like it.

Latest posts