Ahhh Spider!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a kid I used to love catchin grasshoppers, throwing them in their webs, and watching them do their thing.

we have a ton of those.... is it the BIG ones that are black and yellow?

I bet I have literally ate 100s of them while riding 4 wheelers... they like to make a huge web across old logging roads

angry Bob said:
As a kid I used to love catchin grasshoppers, throwing them in their webs, and watching them do their thing.

Ditto. I did the same thing. Still like watching them grow and do their thing. I'll leave the web hang as long as I can, or until my wife threatens me....whichever comes first.

By the way...they are, as said, completely harmless.

fender66 said:
angry Bob said:

Ditto. I did the same thing. Still like watching them grow and do their thing. I'll leave the web hang as long as I can, or until my wife threatens me....whichever comes first.

Same here.

BA, catch a cricket or grass hopper and pitch it into the web. Pretty neat.

Quackrstackr said:
fender66 said:
angry Bob said:

Same here.

BA, catch a cricket or grass hopper and pitch it into the web. Pretty neat.

X4 lol.

Nice picture. I just took a Picture of one of those the other week. I didn't know what it was either till I looked it up the samr place you did. But the one I took was dead.

here is one i took the other day that are protecting our tomato plants... I've watched her grow in the last month a good bit - and she's keeping every bug off our plants

this was taken with my blackberry... everything is clear except for her

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 596