Flickr Photostream

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
While I haven't fished any this season (just too darned hot for me this year), I have been out and about with the camera snapping-away at stuff. As of lately I've been working on my Flickr account and uploading some shots. Feel free to take a look if you get the time. :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/retnav1992/

Something I found out is after you click on a photo and it loads, click on it again and a nice black background will surround the shot. I like it better than the standard white background.

Great Shots =D>

Curious about the holes in the side of the building next to the train tracks.

countryboy210 said:
Maybe You Haven't Fished, But You Sure Have Caught Some Nice Ones With The Camera ! =D>

Thank you for the comments, and taking the time to look. :)

Brine said:
Great Shots =D>

Curious about the holes in the side of the building next to the train tracks.

Thanks, Brine. The holes are round windows set-back into the brickwork. I need to get a single shot of one of them with the inset arched brick above them.

Nice shots. You have a great eye especially when it comes to textures. (one of my favorites) I'm trying to regain my passion for shooting again in my free time. You are inspiring me to get back out. Nice job!

Latest posts