Tie-Breaker Voting has a winner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tie-Breaker

• arkansasnative

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • caveman

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waterwings

Reaction score
two members in the running for Winner of the September Photo Contest. I'll enable the poll for one day, to end tomorrow, but will close it sooner if/when the tie is broken. Good luck guys!

Their photos can be found at: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15534:

arkansasnative
caveman

I have to run out to the school for a football game, so logging-off for the moment, returning home around 7:30pm (hopefully), and I'll check the poll.

I had to vote the only way i did the first time around .
Great shot. =D>
Glad to be in good company.
Mike

Okay, the tie has been broken. Congrats to arkansasnative on the tie-breaking win! Been awhile since we had a tie that I recall, and it was a good competition. Great shots by both arkansasnative and caveman. =D>

That was one great shot arkansanative, and it good to see members participating and voteing.

Let the fun start again.

Last tie was in May.

Way to go AK Native. Great shot and I loved seeing more than a few submissions to compete against this time.

Keep shooting guys, and then submit your photos. Makes the competition that much more fun!

Again congrats to our new winner. Don't expect to keep that throne for long. :shock:

And to Caveman.....congrats on the runner up. Another great shot.

Latest posts