Photo opportunity (maybe)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
A co-worker at school has started submitting articles to a nationally distributed fishing magazine (no, not Bassmaster), and he mentioned that he needs to have some static shots taken of him and some gear, demonstrating different rod/fishing techniques for an upcoming article he's working on. I told him that I mess around a bit with a camera and wouldn't mind taking the shots. The photos will all be done outdoors primarily on his 21' Triton, or the dock. I also mentioned to him to let me know what size photo submissions the magazine accepts, and he's going to let me know. This might be an opportunity for me to get some [rather basic] shots in print if it comes about. :)

Good luck with it. You never know what opportunity is right around the corner, or what doors might be opening up for you. Regardless, if its something you enjoy, give it your best shot and make sure to have fun doing it.

It is cool when you first see your work in print. Hope that works out for you. Me on the other hand...since it's my living (and I'm old and crabby)...just criticize the bad printing anymore. :? Good luck, and let us know were we can see your work.