Holiday pics in December

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
As suggested by Codeman, here's a thread to post any current holiday shots during December 2010. No particular theme, and not a contest, just an open place for those special shots you may want to post. :)

Ok here is a rare look at the caveman .
As i do not like being on the front end of the cam.
A little photo shop fun.
My girl freind is the photo shop guru. not me ,but it is all for fun.

Attachments

• MIke's Christmas.jpg
    MIke's Christmas.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,557
Thanks, Greg this year we are makeing our on x mas cards and that is one of them,
She is good at it =D>

May post some more of them?

Here is one I'll start with. My rug rats decorating the tree Saturday.

Christmas%20pic.jpg

Great pics guys. :D I got the first snow of the year here in PA falling on the boat deck. And a shot of the xmas lights on the garage. I got the house done, I'll get those pice up over the weekend. Keep'm comin fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_0005 (2).JPG
    IMG_0005 (2).JPG
    647.7 KB · Views: 1,500
  • IMG_0002 (2).JPG
    IMG_0002 (2).JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 1,500
89Suburban said:
Great pics guys. :D I got the first snow of the year here in PA falling on the boat deck. And a shot of the xmas lights on the garage. I got the house done, I'll get those pice up over the weekend. Keep'm comin fellas.

What town in PA are you in? I'm in Harrisburg area.

I'm NW of Philly, right next to Valley Forge Park. King of Prussia to be exact.

Here's a few from our annual "Great Christmas Tree Hunt" on Saturday. We've gone to the same tree farm for many years, take the dog, and since my father's passing, we take my mother too. It's a GREAT tradition that I look forward to EVERY year!

Attachments

• Christmas_Card_2010.jpg
    Christmas_Card_2010.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,460
  • DSC_0139.jpg
    DSC_0139.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,460
  • DSC_0133.jpg
    DSC_0133.jpg
  • DSC_0127.jpg
    DSC_0127.jpg
  • DSC_0110.jpg
    DSC_0110.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,460
Nice shots, Chris! 8)

We haven't put up any decorations or even the tree this year. Going to relatives for the holiday this year. My wife asked me if I really wanted to climb up in the freezing attic and get everything down, I said "nope", and she said "okay". Works for me :)

Thanks Greg.

I might get away with not putting up lights outside this year...but not sure. The day I should have been putting them up, I was fishing. But...she told me to go.

Sigh....I'm still going to be in trouble if I don't get any up. #-o

Waterwings said:
We haven't put up any decorations or even the tree this year. Going to relatives for the holiday this year. My wife asked me if I really wanted to climb up in the freezing attic and get everything down, I said "nope", and she said "okay". Works for me :)

bah-humbug-society-no-christmas-men-s-t-shirts_design.png

:LOL2:

Our house looks like the North Pole was moved south. I haven't been 100% for a while so I did talk the wife out of erecting the 10' tree that we normally have in the den and going with a smaller one. That 10 footer takes me between 4 and 5 hours just to get it out of the attic and style the limbs on a good year, not counting the decorating. I'll try to take a pic of the outside lights one night this week if the snow melts off so that you can even see them. Nothing elaborate but I think they look nice.

Good shots so far, fellas. Love those family pics, fender and Codeman. That's what it's all about right there. Well, that and the real reason for the Christmas season. :wink:

fender66 ,
nice of you to post your family pics.

that is truelly what this time year is all about

If i remember right you take photo's for a liveing?

MERRY XMAS
Mike