Old shot reworked

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Just finished re-working this shot a moment ago. Took it back in June at my brother-in-law's place. View is looking across his pond at the neighbor's barn. If you notice the small disturbance in the water near the bottom right, it's where my wife just had a fish spit the hook. She was on the bank, but she had me crop her out, lol.

barn and pond by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

Nice shot, I love shooting reflections in lakes and ponds. To bad that fish didn't just out of the water and it was caught in the photo....that would have been cool.

Thanks, fellas! Do appreciate the comments :) . Catching the fish out of water would have been great :)

My wife liked this one so well that she wants to have it printed in a 16x20 format and framed. I made a poster-style format of it last night. (Best viewed at Flickr with the black background around it for the full effect)

Poster project #2 by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

absolutely wonderful photo. What apears to be a Mimosa tree in bloom adds a lot to the photo.
Good selection of the spot to take the picture from.

We finally had the photo printed professionally (Mpix.com) and received it a few days ago. Had it printed in 16x20 format, and mounted on 1/8" mounting board. Now all I have to do is get a frame for it.

DSC_0045_copy.jpg