my basset hounds in the snow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
my neighbor took these of my dogs after the storm

Attachments

• snowpea.jpg
    snowpea.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,228
  • snowsassy.jpg
    snowsassy.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,227
Nice shots Redbug. I love bassett hounds. Yall dont make fun, but here is my dog after playing in the snow. I know I have a girly dog :oops:

Attachments

• coopphoto.jpg
    coopphoto.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,189
fender66 said:
I know I have a girly dog :oops:

You just opened a can of worms! Ooooh the possibilities! Too many!

Im aware of that. It wasnt my choice to have a dog like this, but Im rather happy with him. He doesnt shed, minds well, doesnt rock the boat or take up any room, and a 10lb bag of dog food last three months. He doesnt look so girly in the summer when hes shaved.

The only complaint I have is every fish i swing in the boat, he attacks violently and bites anything he can get his teeth around(like eyes and gill plates). It doesnt matter the size of the fish either, he just hates them, but he leaves them alone in you get a firm voice with him. He loves the boat and will stay out there with me all day.

BassAddict said:
Manly looking hounds Red! Now Nathan is another story, if it wasn't for the new addition of that snake we would have to revoke his man card!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry Nate....can't help myself.

BassAddict said:
Manly looking hounds Red! Now Nathan is another story, if it wasn't for the new addition of that snake we would have to revoke his man card!

:LMFAO: Look, I dont know how many times I gotta explain this, but my ex girlfriend just had to have him. Well, girlfriends come and go, and I got stuck with the shih tzu. :LOL2:

Sorry bout hijacking the thread Redbug. BTW, your rod will ship out on my lunch break. I ship using 3 day priority with insurance and tracking number. Ill update you later on this afternoon.

Both nice looking dogs!

Nate, I'm sure we can cut you some slack as long as you don't start carrying him around in your arms everywhere you go.

Correction: I guess there's 3 dogs.

nathanielrthomas said:
Nice shots Redbug. I love bassett hounds. Yall dont make fun, but here is my dog after playing in the snow. I know I have a girly dog :oops:

Actually looks almost like "Marcus" our $50.00 yard sale Shih Tzu he has turned out to be one of the best yard sale finds we ever found.

That Girly dog loves you just the same. I got two "girly dogs" too.

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,168
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,168
My ex-wife had a little Yourkshire Terrier...small, girly dog. I was happy to see her go but kinda sad when she took the dog with her....

I had then and still have my Black Lab, Buck, so I am keeping my man club card....

Outdoorsman

Latest posts