Photoshop Picture please for Sara (wedding related)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
This is a request on behalf of the fiance so I need it too look great! Sara and mine's wedding is in 8 months. She is working on "Save the Dates" right now. She has a picture that she wants to put on them that was taken on Thanksgiving. Problem is, there is a red building in the background she doesnt want there. Dont know if anything can be done, but someone help please! I need it to look professional (or at least close). Thanks!

https://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv308/dixie_boysles/IMG_0015.jpg

can't promise anything great, but i will give it a shot when i get home from work tonight. i have photoshop on my home computer... i'll repost my version of the photo on this thread when complete.

best of luck.

Here is a quick clone done on it.. let me know what you think.

Also, if you have a higher resolution file I can do the same as well.

IMG_0015_noBarn.jpg

Here you go man... Hope this helps. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! If this isn't satisfactory, I can try to rework it... Let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 878
congrats to the couple, & nice job on the "fix" as well, would never know the picture was "modded".

not my strong point ,good luck.

Then again i have no strong point's :lol:

Best of luck to you and your new bride.. =D>

heman said:
nice job Hooky.. i cldnt get her hair right on the edge there.

thanks man... i was working on it and when i posted i saw you had already beat me to it! :LOL2:

the hair was kinda tricky...