Hawk Mountain

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterfowler

Reaction score
I got this last Sunday.

bb055bd0.jpg

54faf3a6.jpg

8eaec30b.jpg

Nice shots. I really like the 2nd one. Where is Hawk Mountain located? I think I may have been through there, but there are two places I've been with the name "Hawk" in it that I'm thinking of.

robr3004 said:
Nice shots. I really like the 2nd one. Where is Hawk Mountain located? I think I may have been through there, but there are two places I've been with the name "Hawk" in it that I'm thinking of.

Kemton - Kinda not that far from Cabelas :LOL2:

map_and_directions.gif

Thanks guys!

Yeah the one Captain Ahab posted is the one I was at. No Hawks this time of year just there to Photograph. Here there website link. https://hawkmountain.org/index.php?pr=Home_Page

Ahhhhh, I've been through there a bunch of times.....never stopped. You may have seen me or at least the group of us. My friend lives on one of the nearby mountains and she organizes a big Mini Cooper rally that starts at Cracker Barrel and winds through all those roads up to Jim Thorpe. So if you have ever seen a group of 30 or so mini coopers tearing up the roads.....I was there.

Latest posts