At the races again, got a cool sequence.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
Yeah I know I go to the races a lot. LOL But the last couple of times it has become profitable.

Anyway 275 Drag radial car, 363 Turboed Small Block Ford and a sticky track.

1238509738_yxgj5-L-3.jpg

1238506879_Pby6D-L-3.jpg

1238514446_GuW7b-L-3.jpg

1238516165_SVLPC-L-3.jpg

1238515647_8cRRH-L-3.jpg

1238521626_dJ3Eq-L-3.jpg

There is actually more to it than that, once he got past me he blipped the throttle, set it down stood on it again and back up it went. LOL

Nice ones!

You really kill the pictures with the watermark across it why not just lower the quality and use 72ppi so if anybody tries to use it or save's its worth nothing at a big size. It will still look good for web at that size.

Yep I hate that. I just started using smugmug and I haven't completely figured out how to protect them linked from there. I can't really turn down the quality I upload because the prints I sell are coming through them now.

Edit dropped the watermark down. Is that better?

Codeman said:
Yep I hate that. I just started using smugmug and I haven't completely figured out how to protect them linked from there. I can't really turn down the quality I upload because the prints I sell are coming through them now.

Edit dropped the watermark down. Is that better?

I also use Smugmug if you need any help let me know.

The pictures I post for forums I put in another folder and down size them and lower quality, then the ones I use for my SmugMug I use the highest quality in another folder.

Latest posts