Monster Jam!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
Took these back in February in STL at the Jones Dome just now geting them online. Shooting indoor action is a little different. Pretty happy with what I got though. Gallery HERE.

1235216427_2VK85-L-2.jpg

1249082701_aW3ku-L-1.jpg

1249082886_CeDKR-L-1.jpg

1249084664_TNrsk-L-1.jpg

1249085352_iQF9p-L-1.jpg

Jim even though I'm all about motorsports, Monster Trucks hadn't done it for me since I was a little kid, then I took my son in 2010, they put on one heck of a show. We'll go every year from now on if at all possible. Gives us something car related to do in the winter. LOL

Nice shots James. Been years since I've gone to one of these events. Last one I attended indoors though, made me sick from the fumes.

fender66 said:
Nice shots James. Been years since I've gone to one of these events. Last one I attended indoors though, made me sick from the fumes.

Chris I can tell you I have been to smaller venues and yes that is a problem, but in the Dome even sitting up fairly high, there are none to speak of. Ventilation must be killer in that building. And being a weirdo junky that LOVES the smell of that stuff, I can assure you that you would be fine. LOL We'll be back again next year.

BOB350RX said:
NOTHING LIKE THE SMELL OF NITRO!!!!!!

No there's not, burns your eyes makes your nose run. That stuff is painful. LOL Now a nice little cocktail of VP c16 and VHT, now that my friend I would almost eat. LOL I told you I am a junky. I crewed for a friend of mine one summer on a Super Pro car that ran on Methanol, his old car ran stupid fat at idle and at the time you had to lay down your own VHT (traction compound) at one of the tracks that we ran at. Well I bent down to squirt the good stuff down about the time he decided to clean 'er out. I didn't pass out but it did land me flat on my butt on the starting line gasping for air. LOL Ah good times. :mrgreen:

Codeman said:
BOB350RX said:
NOTHING LIKE THE SMELL OF NITRO!!!!!!

No there's not, burns your eyes makes your nose run. That stuff is painful. LOL Now a nice little cocktail of VP c16 and VHT, now that my friend I would almost eat. LOL I told you I am a junky. I crewed for a friend of mine one summer on a Super Pro car that ran on Methanol, his old car ran stupid fat at idle and at the time you had to lay down your own VHT (traction compound) at one of the tracks that we ran at. Well I bent down to squirt the good stuff down about the time he decided to clean 'er out. I didn't pass out but it did land me flat on my butt on the starting line gasping for air. LOL Ah good times. :mrgreen:
LOL :LOL2:

love it! we have many signed pics of digger and the whole gang but nothing of this quality. the sparks from the glowing rotors under the champ takin flight while meents lays on his back! just the way it should be LOL.

Nice pics.

I took my daughter to the "Spring Nationals" in Paducah over the weekend and it was disappointing to say the least. 4 trucks and 2 of those were barely running. They did have Reptoid there and he beat the other 3 by a country mile, if that gives you any indication..

She's already bucking to go to the Monster Jam in Paducah for the first time but looking at the schedule, I see that they don't have a date for there this year. Figures.