Pics of Italy (Epcot actually)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Below are some random shots I took while at Disney last week. Scenes are from the Italy area at Epcot. I did endulge and treat myself to an $8 cup of good Pilsner beer at the Germany area. At $8 I made **** sure I got every drop out of that cup too, lol. Luckily, I took my own bottle of bourbon with me on the trip for after-hours relaxation back at the house. Long, hot days wandering around the different theme parks, but Epcot is mine and my wife's favorite one. The grandkids (6 of them on this trip) enjoyed the pool at the rental house more than Disney we think. :roll:

Italy_-_Epcot_5_-_Copy.jpg

Italy_-_Epcot_3_-_Copy.jpg

Italy_-_Epcot_4_-_Copy.jpg

Italy_-_Epcot_2_-_Copy.jpg

Italy_-_Epcot_1_-_Copy.jpg

Great pics.....

Sadly enough...my kids enjoy the pool the most on every vacation too. Maybe I should buy a pool and leave them at home while I take my wife to exotic places. :wink:

Thanks, Chris. My wife is already planning for next year, and only wants one day to go to Universal Studios, then spend the rest of the time around the pool. At least it'll be cheaper than tickets for 4 days at the parks. [-o<