JULY 2011 Photo Contest Winner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

July 2011 Outdoor Photo Voting closed

• BassinChris

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • fender66

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • chavist93

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ranchero50

• flatboat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200racing

• devilmutt

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Codeman

• hossthehermit

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waterwings

Reaction score
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you post your photo directly in your post, and not as an attachment. Recommended (but not required) minimum size would be 600 pixels on the longest side of the photo, max of 800.

To get July's theme and read the rules, click the following link: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=210961#p210961

Entry list as of: 30 July 2011 @ 8:53am (CDT)

hossthehermit
Codeman
devilmutt
200racing
flatboat
Ranchero50
chavist93
fender66
BassinChris

Sunday morning stroll

P1030754-1.jpg

HA! Been saving this one for something like this. Took this last summer. Got real close and they just sat there. Usually can catch a few crappie off this stob, maybe they were looking for the same thing.

i-VXTCr2K-L.jpg

Okay....I'm in. Found this guy and many of his family members when I was on the water last Thursday AM before my engine decided to cease up on me. It was a beautiful morning and I caught a ton of fish...but the afternoon turned out to be a real disappointment cutting our mini vacation short by 3 days.

Not sure what these are, but I see a lot of them on the waters/banks of the lakes that I've been fishing this year.

Attachments

• Life on Water.jpg
    Life on Water.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,978
Waterwings said:
Folks, I have to go out of town on Sunday, so I'm going to end the contest a day early on Saturday at 8pm, Central time. Voting Poll will be open Saturday night for one week.

Perfect example of "Rules subject to change...just because." :LOL2:

Travel save.

here is my entry. a little late but just in time. lol

I was fishing this afternoon and this guy came right to my boat while i was fishing. thats my outboard in the pic.

7-29-2011_001.jpg

Congrats to BassinChris on his win in the July Photo Contest! =D> 8) . Nice entries from everyone, and we appreciate all those that took the time to enter, and everyone that took the time to vote. If you haven't done so, the August contest is open for posting entries. Be sure and read the rules located in the Contests Forum.

BassinChris, pm fender66 with your mailing info to receive your prize. :)

Latest posts