JUNE 2011 Voting Poll Closed: Winner selected

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

June 2011 Voting Poll

• gmoney

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 00 mod

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • fender66

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hossthehermit

• Froggy

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Ictalurus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waterwings

Reaction score
Trying something new here, placing all entries in one post for easier viewing/less scrolling (no lengthy signatures or other info showing this way) :wink:
(Due to the copying & pasting to this thread, those pics that would expand when clicked-on will not do that here. Those that desire to do so can go to https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20068 to click on those that enlarge).

Four days to vote (ends late Monday night, 4 July), as I have to go out of town on business on Tuesday.

gmoney: Harbour in St. John's Newfoundland
file.php

00 Mod: Marigot Bay in St Lucia
249833_231696573507592_100000017547451_1039045_8041039_n.jpg

fender66: Indian Creek Marina on Mark Twain Lake
file.php

hossthehermit: Stockton Harbor, known locally as Cape Docks
file.php

Froggy: Eastport, Maine
file.php

Ictalurus: Round Lake
file.php

Note: My apologies, but the 3 votes that were submitted already were cleared automatically when I had to add a member that I absently-minded forgot to include in the voting poll last night. That's what I get for doing this at midnight. Sorry fellas.

Dang, where did all the votes come from!? Seems they doubled since I checked this morning.

Congrats to gmoney for his photo being voted as the winner! Great entries by all, and appreciate the time taken by those that entered and those that voted. 8) .

Be sure and checkout July's theme and rules https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20662 , and enter a photo! :)

Latest posts