Fuji FinePix

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
I recently bought a Fuji FinePix camera for outdoor activities. It's waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and freeze proof. Takes okay pictures but more of a snapshot camera than a serious photog camera. It's perfect for fishing. You can use it in the pouring rain, and it doesn't matter if you pick it up with slimy hands. You can also drop it in the water, but it doesn't float, so I bought a "life preserver" for it. Here are some underwater shots:

Attachments

• Bon Echo July 2011 058.JPG
    Bon Echo July 2011 058.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,292
  • Bon Echo July 2011 060.JPG
    Bon Echo July 2011 060.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,292
Waterwings said:
Cool shots :) . How's your FinePix with battery useage? I have an older Fuji FinePix 2800, and it really consumes batteries (uses 4 "AA"). It takes decent shots, but is hell on batteries.

It came with a rechargeable battery that I haven't had to recharge since I bought it 3 weeks ago.

BaitCaster said:
Waterwings said:
Cool shots :) . How's your FinePix with battery useage? I have an older Fuji FinePix 2800, and it really consumes batteries (uses 4 "AA"). It takes decent shots, but is hell on batteries.

It came with a rechargeable battery that I haven't had to recharge since I bought it 3 weeks ago.

Good-to-go, and I probably should have gone with the rechargeable batts. also.

We purchased the 30 a couple months ago, and we love it.

I mainly bought this for the same reasons, water, dust, shock and freeze.

There are many mixed reviews, but what interested me the most was the cold weather and battery life. I love the hard water!

Latest posts